• Commercial Construction – Buildings
• UK based Client interviews 18th-22nd May
• Fast paced recruitment project
Our client – one of New Zealand’s leading main commercial construction companies is visiting the UK 18th to 22nd May 2015 with the intention of hiring great people to strengthen their already dominant position within the NZ market.
As New Zealand based International Sourcing specialists and as preferred suppliers, Catalyst Recruitment has been asked to assist with finding suitable professionals to ensure their recruitment trip is as successful as possible.
Numerous roles are being sourced and include,
• Project & Senior Project Managers
• Design Managers
• Quantity Surveyors & Senior Quantity Surveyors
• Commercial Managers
• Construction Managers
• Pre-Construction Managers
• Site & Senior Site Managers
• Service Engineer/Managers
• BIM Specialists
Catalyst is already speaking to candidates in the UK every morning in preparation for the visit and the response so far has been great. We’re always keen to speak to new candidates so if your experience in commercial construction fits any of the roles above you need to get in touch with us straight away. Contact me via email@example.com and include a copy of your CV to know more.